Everyone is pretty excited to start fresh, you know, A new year A new you!
I spent New Year’s Eve with my special person, we went to Simon’s Town to experience the 9 inch cannon being fired, to our despair no cannon was fired but the view of the sea, fireworks and the horns of the ships made it perfect.
The cannon is fired on special occasions such as heritage day, Navy festival and youth day if you ever want to check it out.
2016 has been a growth year for me, it included so many changes and difficult decisions, but ready to move along…
WHAT TO LOOK FORWARD TO IN 2017
- Finally made my blog public, thanks to Gunther Smit for creating the beautiful layout.
- My first international travel, I will be going on holiday to the beautiful Southeast Asian country, Thailand in the middle of Jan.
- I will be turning 25 which is pretty exciting but scary for the most part.
WHAT TO DO DIFFERENTLY IN 2017
- Focus on the people and things that are important.
- Staying true to myself
- Saying no – to the bad habits (like too much sugar)
- Saying yes – to the benefits (like attending the gym)
Wishing you all the growth and happiness in this New Year, May we accomplish all those things we’ve been putting off, more exercise, healthy eating and less couching.
Have an amazing year